วันจันทร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

iPhone 4 features: Hands-on with 5 megapixel, front-facing, and 720p video camera



The iPhone 4 has now officially up and after my collection, I was excited about the new camera to test. The rear camera is 5 megapixels and has a 5x digital zoom and 16:9, 720p HD video recording. It also has a built-in LED flash for photos or videos can be used. The front camera is available in VGA quality and 360P can be used for both 1.4 megapixel still images and video.

How the iPhone run 4 cameras? Find out after the break!


Photo
Images taken with the camera back are beautiful. They are very crisp and the iPhone 4 does an excellent job with the exposure and focus. As for 3G, I am extremely satisfied with the ability of macro lens impressed. Here are some photos I had with a 5-megapixel camera.





The quality of the front facing VGA camera and I was impressed. The photos are, as expected, not as good as those with the 5-megapixel camera were taken, but still very beautiful. This portrait was taken with the front facing VGA camera for quality:






The LED flash is much better than expected. I did not get to try it while recording video, because it still look like taken days, but pictures with flash great. Here is an example of a photo with and without flash is included.





I must be skeptical of a five-fold digital zoom admit. Optical zoom is digital zoom so when I look awful expected. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the software behind the digital zoom does a great job with photos. Sure, they are not as good as it without the zoom, but not too bad. Here are some pictures that I filled in increments of one quarter took 5x digital zoom.








Video

HD video recording on the iPhone 4 is a dream come true. The ability 720p video with my iPhone record feels like a luxury. The video is fresh and beautiful is so easy to edit with iMovie, directly on the device. My only complaint that the tap water can concentrate have a little bit "to be sensitive (pun intended!). If you stop recording, focus tap works great. However, if you around a bit and then decided to tap into the fire was, the iPhone sometimes struggles to get a good focus. I show this in the video below.

The front camera VGA quality video capture, and although it is not HD, the quality is still pretty good.

Here is a video that I, along with iMovie for iPhone with video and photo samples. What do you think? If your iPhone's 4 video recording on the test bench, we would like to know your experiences and thoughts as well. Sound off in comments below!



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น