วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Apple iPhone 4 First Look





Pros: This phone is fast. The screen is beautiful. Multitasking! (Finally) space is impressive (and faster), the camera flash is surprisingly bright. Even the speaker is louder and clearer. Battery life is much longer. Many small improvements.

Cons: No control, which are not available earlier models. Stuck AT & T, no flash, blah blah blah ...
Summary: I will not sit here and go on about is just awesome, I will share my personal experience, what I want on the iPhone and because I like to give the new update.

I was updated with a 3G iOS4. It stank. iOS4 slowed too much, and even before that was approaching two years and felt slow and sluggish. I had heard that the 3G iOS4 ran much better, but that's not what I am in a way that was not really matter to me.

Major:

I text a lot - not just photos, but a set of texts. The messaging application began with just bothers me, for something to catch what I was trying to do to wait. What I wanted was a significant increase in speed and ability to multitask. The iPhone offers 4th

If you have never used a IPAD, the iPhone has seen four very similar in performance. And 'freakishly fast and multitasking is just great. I use the Pandora application all the time while driving and I can finally use maps to understand where I am, without interrupting the music goes. Yay! The messaging application is significantly faster, which is great. And you can back and forth from app to Safari in the mail Pandora zip ... what you want and flies only.

Small is beautiful:

The screen is large. Any description that you just have not heard. I do not bother to order the technical specifications, say the critics, or, as Steve Jobs called the "magic". What matters is that regardless of what you expect, is sharper, brighter, clearer and more vivid than what you had in mind.

The battery lasts longer - much longer. We all use our mobile in a different way, so we get all the different results, but there is a precise, noticeable improvement here.

The phone feels solid and strong overall performance. As a matter of habit, I try not to let my dog chews on it or throw it between the rooms, but only a more solid feel than previous models, it does not - were not bad to begin with.

The camera takes great pictures and video. But we already knew that.

The sound is better. You know someone who has an IPAD and told me, 's audio output was much better, but I could not really see how it could be given that all iPod / iPhone / iWhatevers always had good sound. Well, sounds like the audio output (and also the speaker) is much better on the iPhone even 4, which is nice, as I see it as a machine such as an iPod and Pandora. A lot.

Finally, the iPhone syncs much faster 4th I'm not sure why - probably working the fastest processor and memory, or many small things together - but the backup, sync and transfer of data and applications / video / music all transfer faster.

Cons?:

I have seen reports of problems with the reception. This is the point: Yes, I can drop the bar when I choke on the phone with my hands. But seriously - what phone does not, at least to some extent? All that I can say is that to call it not a problem for me with about an hour as I did to me yesterday afternoon,.

Without doubt, the iPhone 4 that the iPhone should have been from day one. If you like the iPhone, you will be the fourth If you have not fallen so far, you probably do not like this either.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น