วันพุธที่ 30 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Apple iPhone 4 32GB - User Review

Pro: The design is excellent. It feels like no other phone in his hand. The screen is incredibly sharp and clear, better than anything I have seen and my girlfriend HTC EVO as a comparison. This new OS is great. And so are the cameras.

Cons: It is made of glass all around, so I hope I will not fall.
Summary: If you have never have an iPhone, this is getting to ... Despite ATT. And if you have a 3G or 3G and its worth the upgrade. CNET people always hated Apple so surprised that I'm just a warm welcome. One can say that the trend in their praise. Fortunately, does the world not care what CNET thinks the shit.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Pros: The screen resolution is a huge improvement over 3G/3GS seems much improved battery while the power and to IPAD 3G/3Gs/4, applications load really fast, and the model is thinner and seems more resistant.

    Cons: No complaints so far.
    Summary: The Apple iPhone 4 is a huge improvement over my iPhone 3G. Yesterday I received by mail and from the beginning it seems far more stable and well built. Activation is very simple, there was the conversion of all my data from my old iPhone. The display, battery, and processor design are much better quality of connection. Overall, I was very happy that I got the phone a day before the actual issue to the offices of Apple and I love the phone. Highly recommended!

    ตอบลบ
  2. Pros: Everything works so great, Apple took what was already impressive, and it was fantastic!

    Cons: There is another year to try the "iPhone killer", the title, years ahead of the competition is taken into account. Droid is ok for people who want second best life.
    Abstract: Do not let a hater. There is a reason why so many people have iPhones, because its the best!

    ตอบลบ
  3. How do I know I have a 32GB iPhone 4 and not a 16GB-it does not say anywhere, yet I ordered the 32B and want to make sure that is what I go

    ตอบลบ