วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Apple iOS 4 first-day woes



Like many others I have our iPhone 3G and iPhone 3G review IOS device updated four minutes. During the upgrade process went smoothly, after the experience was not as great. There were widespread complaints about Twitter, that access by e-mail, calendar and contacts to Google Apps and Microsoft Exchange lost is gone after installing IOS 4 on their devices. A Google employee named MrEvan confirmed the problem yesterday and mentioned that the 'overhead caused delay sync email, calendar and contacts on all devices. These issues were apparently resolved at the time of writing this.

Meanwhile, my e-mails in late, are over-the-air from my office Microsoft Exchange server, but my contacts are synchronized only in part. Calendar appointments are missing completely, which is frustrating, because these functions depend on all the time. Microsoft PR've was an e-mail request for more information.

Update: We are still waiting for Microsoft to react, but the exchange seems to work fine now.

Battery life on my iPhone 3G seems to have a hit. The phone is excreted within 12 hours, with my Gmail and Exchange overdraft and occasional tap on the progress of my game Zombie Farm Resort. To be honest, I could just for one day and this flight have been caused by problems of synchronization with the Exchange server.

I'm not too sure how to affect the life of the battery multi-tasking on the iPhone 3G. Prior to tapping the Home button to close the application. But now it takes a few steps to kill any app. And I keep worrying that requests for funding significantly affect battery life and thus a deliberate attempt to shut down. While most people find this useful probably (myseld included), if it takes too much of a toll on battery life, I would watch out, do not give free rein to background applications.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น