วันเสาร์ที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Woz talks iPhone 4 antenna, Google, and Steve Jobs





Co-founder of Apple Steve Wozniak recently held an interview at the Campus Party in Valencia, Spain. He talked about the problems Apple iPhone 4 antenna relationship with Google, the role of Apple, and his relationship with Steve Jobs.

Some of the things he had to say.

On iPhone 4 Antenna


• "I have not really had a problem with the antenna ... I think it's a tiny, little problem that is blown out of proportion because there are many people who want Apple to admit a mistake because as Apple has been so good products with their products, creating that we all love. "

• "Although it may cause the problem on my iPhone 4, I have no problem in actual use."

• "One of the problems that you imagine there is much more than we love the product you fear does not work"


On Google


• "Recently, I was a bit" sad to see the dispute between Apple and Google. "

• "I love Google, but I fear that the possibility of becoming the Microsoft of the future. Do you remember how Microsoft has used all of their operating system to take possession of your browser.


On his role in Apple


• "Although I received a small salary from Apple, I do almost no real work to society."

• "I like being outside most Apple products because I prefer to judge objectively."


The Steve Jobs


• "to discuss with Steve Jobs occasionally, from time to time, and we never had a discussion. We have always been friends. We're not close friends we once were, spending all days together. "
What do you think? IPhone is the fourth antenna problem out of proportion? Are you afraid of Google to become the next Microsoft?

My question then Mr. Woz is exactly what he sees as a small salary!

The video interview after the break.

[TechCrunch]

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น